Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FTV report 7/20/2010


Hi Everyone,

First let me apologize for not keeping up with the report and blog posts. It’s been a very busy summer between charters and trying to move into my new house. Yes, I have finally planted myself on this rock permanently.
I must thank the Captain “ Old Man” Brice for keeping up with the blog. Since I’m not nearly the wordsmith he is I will just keep adding my pictures and simple comments. So be sure to check it often.
Now for a quick fishing report:
The bass has been good as long as you go early, they have been ranging from 20-32" with a few bigger ones in the mix. Flats’ fishing has been tough with the hot water and hazy sky. The top water blue fishing is off the charts this summer with up to 14 pounds. I’m expecting bonito any day now and if this weather keeps up we should have Mahi and skipjack in close.
If you are interested in getting out before summer comes to end I still have some good dates open.
Take care and tight lines,
Capt. Jaime